February 9, 2011

The Daily Grind


Hello! I hope you all had a nice journey to dreamland. It's a beautiful day in my neck of the woods and I'm so excited to accomplish (hopefully!) everything on my list. Do you make lists too? I love to make a "Good Morning" list at night so I have a clear idea of what I need to accomplish for the following day.


Here's a peek at some of my favorite/daily reads.

1. 14,000 Things To Be Happy About by Barbara Ann Kipfer
2. Gratitude: A Journal (From Chronicle Books)
3. The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success by Deepak Chopra
4. Cloud-Hidden Whereabouts Unknown by Alan Watts
5. Life - Selected Quotations by Paulo Coelho
6. The Prairie Girl's Guide to Life by Jennifer Worick
7. Daily Om: Learning to Live by Madisyn Taylor
8. Encyclopedia of the Exquisite by Jessica Kerwin Jenkins

What are YOU reading? 

5 comments:

  1. I do the same thing!

    Now reading Norwegian Wood by Murakami. (He's awesome!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had 14,000 Things to be Happy About since high school--I need to pull it off the shelf again.

    I've been reading a gardening book and dreaming of warmer weather: Dirt Cheap Green Thumb!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lists keep my thoughts organized and I stay so much more productive when I make them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love those pretty flowers on your monitor -- seeing those would brighten any day!

    i have #3!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your artwork so much! It's so inspirational and beautiful. I'm so glad you started a blog! : ) I make to do lists all the time (not as pretty as yours... might need to change that!). Also... I'm adding your books to my books to check out list! I've been wanting to read '14,000 Things To Be Happy About' for a while now.

    ReplyDelete